Saturday 14 September 2013

The week that was.........

Hi All, i hope as i continue with this mullarky my writing and composition will steadily improve. It has been another pleasing of a week , Strange but pleasing none the less.. A lot more interest in my business was generated and the call from the telly. Progress is steady with my latest commission if not spectacular with the base  cabinets see below. Another show on tomorrow @ Whittlesey more nervous about this one than any other we have done, due to the fact that its my birth town and the first time i have taken my business to the town. The forecast is none to special for Sunday but we are inside and we will get chance to see some old friends and colleagues. I will dish out a full report on the events with photo's when i get chance



No comments:

Post a Comment